Origin: Captive Bred
An Eastern quoll sponsorship is a once of payment of $650 that sponsors your chosen animal for the duration of it’s life. An Eastern quoll’s average life span is 3 years. All fund raised through the sponsorship of Eastern quolls goes directly to the Tasmanian Quoll Conservation Program.
This female fawn morph Eastern quoll is one of a litter of four born to first time mum Looney, and first time dad Brewster. She is housed with her two sisters and one brother, two of which are also still up for sponsorship!
What you will receive:
- Naming Rights
- Personalised adoption certificate
- Large print of your adopted animal
- Thank you letter from the CEO of Devils at Cradle Wade Anthony
- Sponsorship announcement/ acknowledgement on our Facebook page
- 6 x General Entry/Day keeper tickets (valid for the term of your sponsorship)
- 6 x Feeding Tour tickets (valid for the term of your sponsorship)
- Species fact card
- Devils at Cradle sanctuary information
- Information on the Tasmanian Quoll Conservation Program (Founded by D@C)
- Animal and sanctuary updates posted on Facebook