Do you want a unique and exclusive Tasmanian wildlife experience within Tasmania’s iconic wilderness....?
Then visit the islands premier Tasmanian Devil Sanctuary,
Devils @ Cradle and ‘DINE WITH THE DEVIL'.
A small number of guests will have the unique opportunity for an exclusive evening visit to the sanctuary, where you will experience amazing animal encounters, enjoy delicious Tasmanian salmon, cheese, wine and beer whilst wandering through an ancient Cradle Mountain rainforest, home to the iconic and mysterious Tasmanian devil.
You will even get the opportunity to roast marsh mellows around a campfire, to the sound of screaming Tasmanian devils, as the sunsets over Cradle Mountain.
What better way to enjoy pre-dinner drinks and nibbles in the wilderness, and you’ll be finished in time for your dinner reservations.
$99 per person
- Paid bookings are required in advance (no at the door sales).
- Tours are available every night during summer between Nov 1 and March 31
- Tour time: 7.00pm – 8.00pm.
- Cost: $99 pp inclusive of food and drinks
- Minimum numbers apply
- Available to adults only (16 years and over)
- Group bookings are available
Bookings can be made online, terms and conditions apply.
OR call or email us for further information.
Phone - 03 64921491
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Other devil info links
Click here to download Dine with the Devil flyer.